Uterine polyps are most common in perimenopausal or postmenopausal women. The occurrence of uterine polyps is associated with the levels of estrogen, thus risk factors for growing polyps include high blood pressure, obesity or the taking of estrogen-based medication. With the growing percentage of elderly population in Europe, the number of hysteroscopic polypectomy procedures is steadily growing.
- Allows for thorough removal of the polyps
- Can be applied for both uterine and cervical polyps
- Quick intervention that requires no hospital stay
A septate uterus is believed to be the most common type of abnormal uterine development. Women with a septate uterus have an increased risk of both miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage.
- Procedure is taking less than an hour
- Up to 80% of women that underwent the metroplasty procedure have healthy pregnancies after
- Improves chances of conception
Myomas are found almost exclusively during the reproductive period, with a progressive increase after the fourth decade. Those are benign tumors of the uterine muscle.
- Plasma surgery is the least invasive treatment available
- Most successful with myomas of size 4 to 5 mm
- No incisions (access through the cervix)
Bipolar cutting and coagulation, working frequency of 100KHz, The surgical system offers 2 working modes:
ABLATION mode (cutting, hemostasis, ablation, vaporization),
PLACOAG mode (hemostasis, coagulation).
Low temperature (40˚-70˚C) ablation and coagulation. The low temperatures ensure reduced pain after surgery, as well as controlled thermal impact.
- Automatic impedance feedback and energy level detection
- Convenient timing display
- Automatically identifies the status of the footswitch and the probe
- Automatically detects the plasma density at the tip of the probe
The thin plasma layer with depth ablation between 50 and 100 microns empowers surgeons to cut precisely, removing only the target tissue and reducing the risk of damaging surrounding tissue.
Most plasma technology generators operate at frequencies between 350KHz and 430KHz. The high frequency of the waves means that the plasma field is generated for a shorter period.
The Mechan generator works at a lower frequency – 100KHz, enabling the generation of stable and reliable plasma for longer. The lower frequency means lower temperature and less bubbles, securing better visibility.
On the right – generators with working frequency between 350 and 430 Khz. On the left – Mechan generator with working frequency of 100 Knz.
Thin loop electrode, used for the treatment of bladder tumors (CIS, T1, T2), as wells as TURP and TUERP. The robust design of the electrode enables the fast and effective treatment of bulkier prostates.
Thick loop electrode, used for the treatment of bladder tumors (CIS, T1, T2), as wells as TURP and TUERP. The robust design of the electrode enables the fast and effective treatment of bulkier prostates.
The Button vaporization probe is perfect for continuous vaporization of tissues and ensures effective hemostasis of larger areas, without tissue carbonization.
The Roller vaporization probe is perfect for continuous vaporization of tissues and ensures effective hemostasis of larger areas, without tissue carbonization.
The PLA207 probe is designed for the treatment of urethral strictures and is perfect for precise resection and coagulation.