A fast return to normal breathing for patients with turbinate hypertrophy / enlarged turbinates.
- Minimal pain and crusting result in high patient tolerance.
- Speed of procedure minimizes patient discomfort and surgeon fatigue.
- Small insertion point increases precision and control
- Ideal procedure for the Hospital OR or the Office.
A tonsillectomy procedure that greatly improves the patient’s post-operative experience.
- Less post-op pain compared to electrocautery tonsillectomy.
- Coblation patients enjoy a significantly faster return to a normal diet than electrocautery tonsillectomy patients.
Our solution for adenoid surgery ensures complete and safe removal of the adenoid tissue, due to endoscopic control and the small wand tip, which is able to reach the most cranial part of adenoid.
- Lack of bleeding
- Suitable for patients of all ages
- Faster post-surgical healing
- Fewer complications
Obstructive sleep apnea treatment, which is highly tolerated by the patient.
- Significant reduction of symptoms after the intervention
- Quick and effective, which leads to minimal patient’s discomfort
- Allows for precision and good control during the surgery
Specifically, designed plasma wand to reach deeper locations and thus affecting positively cure rates in laryngeal tumor cases.
- Over-length wands allow for precise cutting at any part of the larynx affected
- Low operating temperatures lead to minimal thermal effect and less or no harm to the surrounding healthy tissues
With plasma treatment vocal polyps are removed within minutes.
- Precise technology allowing for a very selective cutting of the affected tissues only
- Almost no post-operative risks and quick voice recovery
Bipolar cutting and coagulation, working frequency of 100KHz, The surgical system offers 2 working modes:
ABLATION mode (cutting, hemostasis, ablation, vaporization),
PLACOAG mode (hemostasis, coagulation).
Low temperature (40˚-70˚C) ablation and coagulation. The low temperatures ensure reduced pain after surgery, as well as controlled thermal impact.
Convenient Saline Flow Unit
The PLA700 surgical system comes equiped with a convenient saline flow unit.
- Automatic impedance feedback and energy level detection
- Convenient timing display
- Automatically identifies the status of the footswitch and the probe
- Automatically detects the plasma density at the tip of the probe
The thin plasma layer with depth ablation between 50 and 100 microns empowers surgeons to cut precisely, removing only the target tissue and reducing the risk of damaging surrounding tissue.
Our generator operates on the lowest possible frequency (100 kHz) – where muscle and nerve stimulation seize and electrosurgery begins! Thus, Mechan’s plasma generator allows for prolonged stable plasma field (active plasma time), low operating temperatures (little or no thermal effect) and stunning visibility (little or no bubbles).
Working frequency 350-430 KHz
Working frequency 100 KHz
PLA208 is designed to gently ablate inflammation and erosion tissue and efficiently control bleeding during surgery or nasal bleeding. Excellent in immediate and sustained tissue ablation and hemostasis.
Three-stage cutting head has 3 stages (the 1st one is for resection, the 2nd and the 3rd stage are for Ablation & Hemostasis).
The cutting head itself is used for resection, cutting, Ablation & Hemostasis. All three levels of action can be used for Turbinate Drilling and Ablation.
Mechan Plasma Turbinate Probe is designed to reduce turbinate hypertrophy while maintaining normal nasal function.
• Design of probe tip is angled to ensure an easy access to turbinate.
• Two different tip angle options –17°and 22°
• Some models come with and some without a cable
• Some models are used for pediatric turbinate reduction
PLA304 is a standard instrument for minimally-invasive plasma soft palate reduction. It is designed to gently dissolve submucosal tissues at the molecular level while preserving the mucosal surface during soft palate reduction procedures. Excellent in immediate and sustained tissue reduction.
Three-stage cutting head – the 1st one is for resection, the 2nd and the 3rd stage are for Ablation & Hemostasis.
The cutting head itself is used for resection, cutting, Ablation & Hemostasis. All three levels of action can be used for cutting the tissue. It’s ergonomically designed and is mainly used for soft palate, Uvula, Tonsillar Hole Ablation and UPPP surgery.
Available with and without integrated cable.
PLA401 is designed for ablation, coagulation, irrigation and suction capabilities in one versatile single-use probe.
• One of the most sought-after ENT probes
• The raw materials used vary between the different models –some come with tungsten molybdenum wire, while others come with a platinum wire
• The platinum tip does not adhere to tissues and it will not block the probe -this would improve the surgeon’s comfort and control during the surgery.
• Efficient tissue ablation for ENT surgical procedures of tonsils and adenoids
• Integrated saline irrigation and suction capabilities.
• Convenient saline delivery.
• Built-in suction to effectively clear away debris and fluids.
• Adjustable to accommodate variable patient anatomy
• Access to the choanae during adenoidectomy
• Circular electrode configuration to minimize the occurrence of the probe obstruction
Designed for pediatric surgeries and unobstructed view even in small oropharyngeal cavities.
• A Tri-wire probe, design of tip for resection, cutting and hemostasis.
• More suitable for pediatric surgeries.
• Maintaining optimal surgical field visibility during sinus surgery procedures
• Design of the separate passages for liquids irrigation and suction makes it possible to effectively avoid blocking the probe.
PLA403 is a 33° electrode with a superfine and overlength probe design (200mm working length), which allows surgeons to reach deeper locations. The probe also has separate passages for liquids irrigation and suction prevents the probe of getting blocked.
- Superfine and overlength probe design
- Active for 1-2 seconds at a time
- Design of the separate passages for liquids irrigation and suction makes it possible to effectively avoid blocking the probe.
PLA404 is designed for ablation, coagulation, irrigation and suction capabilities in one versatile single-use device.
• Efficient tissue ablation for ENT surgical procedures of tonsils and adenoids.
• Integrated saline irrigation and suction capabilities.
• Convenient Saline delivery
• Built in suction to effectively clear away debris and fluids.
• Adjustable to accommodate variable patient anatomy.
• Access to the choanae during adenoidectomy.
• Circular electrode configuration to minimize the occurrence of the probe obstruction.
PLA405 is designed with internal and external poles for hemostasis, ablation, and coagulation of local precise parts; vocal cord polyps, laryngeal tumors.
- Minimally-invasive plasma ablation and coagulation functions
- Immediate and sustained tissue ablation and hemostasis.
- Minimal thermal spread to surrounding tissues.